So last week I watched the premiere episode of Season of 5 of American Horror Story: Hotel. This was the first time that I have EVER watched an episode of the American cult classic amongst TV viewers. I had always heard of the show but never actually ventured to watch it because… well… Im scared of all this horror like. SERIOUSLY!! I dont even look at the commercials for scary movies, especially if I see them by myself, in my house, and its dark outside! I cant even watch Law and Order SVU, and certainly not Criminal Minds, once nightfall has happened! My imagination is way too big, way too expansive, and way too independent to have that much extra visual and sensory stimulation from outside sources!! Granted, I do love a good Halloween party (and the movie Hocus Pocus), but not all that evil clown, possessed dolls, ghost story telling, seance mess. I DONT DO SCARY!! I remember having to close my eyes and run past the living room when I was a child so I could avoid seeing and envisioning the scary demon from Tales of the Crypt (a show that my brother and father watched religiously)! Whew!
So with all that said, I am still watching the next episode tonight at 10:00pm on FX. Why you may ask? Because of the following 5 reasons:
- Lady Gaga, my artistic and creative muse who gives me on a daily basis, plays the Countess this season and she is the most flawless vampire EVER!!! I would voluntarily give her my blood to drink if she asked me…. just saying
- Matt Bomer, her vampire lover, has got the sexiest blue eyes and “a jawline for days.” YAASS HUNTY!! (No, I dont care that he doesn’t play for my team).
- The story line for the Hotel Cortez is quite intriguing…. the tag line is “You can check in, but you can never really check out.”
- The little ghost children who keep running through the hall ways….. umm.. where are their parents?
- The bald headed employee of the Hotel Cortez who flawlessly walks down the hallway in his lavish garb and wear…. Fashion for the Gawds!!
So join me tonight as I watch episode 2 of American Horror Story: Hotel. Im sure I will be staying up even later after its over to calm my nerves and turn off my imagination!
#PopStyle #AHS #GagaonAHS #HotelCortez