Well folks the New Year is upon us here in America. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of those around the world who have already celebrated!! It’s been a great year in the world of #PopStyleBlog.com and I am very thankful for all the views, visits, shares, retweets, mentions, and likes. As 2016 is on the near horizon, I want to review the top 10 #PopStyleMoments of 2015 that stuck out to me. So without further ado…..
Top 10 #PopStyleMoments of 2015:
- Taylor Swift ruled the world…. literally… a world tour, video premieres, and all of her envious #SquadGoal pics on stage and at award shows. #SwiftiesRiseUp
- Adele sang her way back into our ears even though she never left our hearts. Her album #25 broke every record known the man and music… nobody can deny that
- Beyonce was silent…. and I was thankful for that…
- 2015 was not the year for Romance. From Gwen/Gavin to Piggy/Kermit to Miranda/Blake, everlasting love just not in the cards for 2015.
- Kendrick Lamar brought back the essence of hip hop with “Alright”. Finally a message with the music.. the way it was meant to be!
- Got Beef?? Drake/Meek Mills… Nicki/Miley… gotta love a good twitter smack down
- Black Twitter… if you don’t get it, you don’t get it.
- One Direction is no more.… its the end of an error ladies and gentlemen… Boy Bands are official on the decline.
- Celebrity kids.… How many times can we see a pic, video, vine, or meme of Riley Curry and North West?? They’re cute but come on….
- Highly anticipated video premieres. Rihanna, Madonna, Nicki/Beyonce, Drake, etc all released videos that kept us teetering with the idea of paying $20 a month just to be the first to see them… no thanks
Til Next Year….. Keep it #PopStyle and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! #2016
@PopStyleBlog on Twittter
@manifested55 on Instagram